LET ASU HELP UPGRADE YOU TO WHITE PHOSPHOR!
ASU’s new Trade-Up Program offers operators of Gen III models F4949 and M949 goggles an opportunity to trade in their existing goggles to the latest White Phosphor technology. The new L3 White Phosphor M949 has been flown by hundreds of pilots, all with positive comments:
Easier on the eyes
Improved depth perception
Better image quality
Bottom Line: Increased Safety!
THE NEW WHITE PHOSPHOR TECHNOLOGY:
• Enhanced low light performance
• Improved high light performance – Autogated
• More Value – lower cost per hour and lower overall life cycle cost
• Improved clarity and image quality
• Reduced halo – smallest in industry - .85mm
• Greater visual acuity
• Ability to see more efficiently with detail previously not obtainable under
adverse ambient lighting conditions
• Increased depth perception
• Optional maintenance and training programs are available
• ASU is the largest, most flexible modification company worldwide
4632 West Aeronca St.
Boise, Idaho 83705
Tel: +1 (208) 426-8117
Fax: +1 (208) 426-8975
Aviation Night Vision
Night Vision Goggles
Night Vision Weapon Sights
Aiming and Illumination
Imaging and Ranging
Service and Training
Return Authorization Request
Engineering Change Order
Alert Service Bulletins
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated with the latest news on products and services.