The Wilcox L4 G42 Breakaway Mount with Wilcox Army Shroud & Lanyard Assembly features a Wilcox G24 Mount that allows firm attachment of a variety of NVGs to a MICH/ACH helmet using a ratchet strap mount. Available in Black or Tan.
Download the Spec Sheet
Wilcox’s L4 G42 Breakaway Mount with Wilcox Army Shroud & Lanyard Assembly
This NVG mounting system allows the mount to “break away” from the base under a stressed condition, such as when prompted by interference during fast roping, maritime operations, hard impact or when entering or exiting mobility platforms. Without the Wilcox breakaway feature, the potential for induced neck injury and NVG breakage are increased. The Wilcox
L4 G42 configuration additionally features a one hole ratchet strap mount that provides easy attachment of the mount to any helmet drilled with a standard one-hole configuration using a single screw and hook assembly.
Breakaway Feature allows Mount to Break Away under Stress, or to Securely Lock in Place by Means of a Breakaway Lever
• Wilcox NVG Lanyard Assembly (see TDS078) Provides a Secure Attachment to an Array of NVG Devices Preventing Loss of the NVG and Breakaway of the Wilcox G24 Mount from the Helmet Shroud
• Mount Locks into Place in the Operational and Stowed Positions
• Each Mechanical Adjustment is Durable and Ergonomically Positioned for Easy One-Handed\Operation while Handling a Weapon
• Provides Over-Travel in the Fully Extended Position to Minimize the Profile of the Mount
• Maintains a Very Low Profile Stance on the Helmet
4632 West Aeronca St.
Boise, Idaho 83705
Tel: +1 (208) 426-8117
Fax: +1 (208) 426-8975
Aviation Night Vision
NVIS Lighting & Aircraft System Mods
PMA Replacement Parts
NVG Mounts, Parts & Accessories
Tactical Night Vision
Tactical Weapons & Observation
Return Authorization Request
Service Plan Return Request
Engineering Change Order
Equipment Mod RMA Request
Alert Service Bulletins
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated with the latest news on products and services.