The helmet mounting solution for night vision goggles has come a long way in the last 20 years, and to date, Aviation Specialties Unlimited, Inc. is proud to distribute the most effective and precise products of helmet mounting, parts, and accessories.
The AERONOX® Ground Interface allows NVG mounts with the 4 pin QD configuration to be mounted to a ground style helmet. This lightweight reinforced system provides reliable operation under the toughest conditions. Its modular design is easily repairable which further reduces costs over the products lifetime. Compatible with hybrid one/three-hole shroud as well as lo-pro three-hole rail shroud.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Download the Spec Sheet
- Provides ground solution for mounting AERONOX NVG mount.
- Hybrid shroud features one/three-hole modularity for various hole patterns.
- Lo-pro three-hole shroud offers the lightest and lowest mounting profile.
- Available with or without NVG lanyards.
- QD interface allows for quick and easy mounting and removal.
- Adaptor release lever ensures a solid fit into ground style shrouds.
- Mount relase button provides fast and familiar removal of NVG mount.
- Compatible with one-hole,three-hole and rail shroud interfaces.
Material: high strength polymer / aluminum
Dimensions: 3.3L x 1.6W x 1.5 H
Available colors: black
Warranty: 1 year
4632 West Aeronca St.
Boise, Idaho 83705
Tel: +1 (208) 426-8117
Fax: +1 (208) 426-8975
Aviation Night Vision
NVIS Lighting & Aircraft System Mods
PMA Replacement Parts
Parts & Accessories
Tactical Night Vision
NVG Tactical Mounts
Tactical Weapons & Observation
Return Authorization Request
Service Plan Return Request
Engineering Change Order
Equipment Mod RMA Request
Alert Service Bulletins
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated with the latest news on products and services.