The helmet mounting solution for night vision goggles has come a long way in the last 20 years, and to date, Aviation Specialties Unlimited, Inc. is proud to distribute the most effective and precise products of helmet mounting, parts, and accessories.
The AERONOX® NVG Mount sets the standard in aviation NVG mounting. This lightweight reinforced system provides reliable operation under the toughest conditions. Its modular design is easily repairable which further reduces costs over the product’s lifetime. Compatible with a variety of both flight and ground style helmets, this mount is second to none.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Download the Spec Sheet
1. Retractable lanyard with breakaway feature prevents loss of NVG
2. Low profile LEMO connector accepts AERONOX / legacy power supplies
3. Increased vertical adjustment to accommodate various helmet styles
4. Reinforced carriage prevents critical failure during strenuous operation
5. NVG release button allows goggle to be stowed while not in use
6. LBI (low battery indicator) alerts user of low battery life from power supply
7. QD/universal interface provides secure attachment to air and ground helmets
Weight (with lanyard): 103g
Material: high strength polymer / aluminum
Dimensions: 2.3" L x 2.7" W x 3.8" H
Vertical adjustment: 1.3"
Available colors: black
Helmet compatibility: Gentex, Alpha, MSA Gallet, Paraclete,EVO
NVG compatibility: F4949, M949, AN/AVS 6/9, GPNVG-18, AN/PSQ-36, SENTINEL, E-3
Warranty: 1 year
4632 West Aeronca St.
Boise, Idaho 83705
Tel: +1 (208) 426-8117
Fax: +1 (208) 426-8975
Aviation Night Vision
NVIS Lighting & Aircraft System Mods
PMA Replacement Parts
Parts & Accessories
Tactical Night Vision
NVG Tactical Mounts
Tactical Weapons & Observation
Return Authorization Request
Service Plan Return Request
Engineering Change Order
Equipment Mod RMA Request
Alert Service Bulletins
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated with the latest news on products and services.