The helmet mounting solution for night vision goggles has come a long way in the last 20 years, and to date, Aviation Specialties Unlimited, Inc. is proud to distribute the most effective and precise products of helmet mounting, parts, and accessories.
The AERONOX® Battery Pack provides the most advanced solution to powering aviation night vision systems. The low profile, lightweight design is perfect for reducing user strain over extended duration. Made entirely of reinforced molded polymer, the fully-sealed, waterproof pack is strong enough to withstand the toughest mission environments. Should damage occur, it’s modular design is repairable by ASU or ASU certified repair station, further extending the product’s lifetime.
Download the Spec Sheet
The AERONOX NVG Mount, now TSO approved, sets the standard in aviation NVG mounting. This lightweight reinforced system provides reliable operation under the toughest conditions. Its modular design is easily repairable which further reduces costs over the product’s lifetime. Compatible with a variety of both flight and ground style helmets, this mount is second to none.
Aeronox Battery Pack
Battery Pack Features:
1. Recessed toggle switch utilizes “ON-OFF-ON” modes.
2. Metal latches provide fast and secure access to battery channels.
3. Molded mounting points allow for attachment of included counter weights.
4. LEMO connector provides reliable power to AERONOX / legacy NVG mounts.
5. Drop in battery channels eliminate the need for battery trays.
6. Compatible with hook and loop as well as dovetail mounting interfaces
- Weight: 131g
- Material: High Strength Polymer / Aluminum
- Dimensions: 3.5” L x 1.0” W x 3.0” H
- Power Source: AA
- Weight of 4-AA Batteries: 95g
- Power Requirements/Capacity: (2)Two AA / (4)Four AA
- Weight of Counter Weights: 58g, 95g
- Warranty: 1 Year
-Cable Length: 16.0 inches
-Can attach to helmet w/ mounting bracket (P/N 268471-1)
About Us | News
4632 West Aeronca St.
Boise, Idaho 83705
Aviation Night Vision
NVG Service Request
Service Plan Return Request
Engineering Change Order
Equipment Mod RMA Request
Product Warranty Request