The helmet mounting solution for night vision goggles has come a long way in the last 20 years, and to date, Aviation Specialties Unlimited, Inc. is proud to distribute the most effective and precise products of helmet mounting, parts, and accessories.
The AERONOX® Ground Interface allows NVG mounts with the 4 pin QD configuration to be mounted to a ground style helmet. This lightweight reinforced system provides reliable operation under the toughest conditions. Its modular design is easily repairable which further reduces costs over the products lifetime. Compatible with hybrid one/three-hole shroud as well as lo-pro three-hole rail shroud.
Download the Spec Sheet
The AERONOX NVG Mount, now TSO approved, sets the standard in aviation NVG mounting. This lightweight reinforced system provides reliable operation under the toughest conditions. Its modular design is easily repairable which further reduces costs over the product’s lifetime. Compatible with a variety of both flight and ground style helmets, this mount is second to none.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides ground solution for mounting AERONOX NVG mount.
- Hybrid shroud features one/three-hole modularity for various hole patterns.
- Lo-pro three-hole shroud offers the lightest and lowest mounting profile.
- Available with or without NVG lanyards.
- QD interface allows for quick and easy mounting and removal.
- Adaptor release lever ensures a solid fit into ground style shrouds.
- Mount relase button provides fast and familiar removal of NVG mount.
- Compatible with one-hole,three-hole and rail shroud interfaces.
Material: high strength polymer / aluminum
Dimensions: 3.3L x 1.6W x 1.5 H
Available colors: black
Warranty: 1 year
About Us | News
4632 West Aeronca St.
Boise, Idaho 83705
Aviation Night Vision
NVG Service Request
Service Plan Return Request
Engineering Change Order
Equipment Mod RMA Request
Product Warranty Request