Registration is now open for NightCon 2013, a 2 Day – Night Vision Systems Conference and Expo on September 19 & 20, 2013 in Dallas, TX.
Join the experts of the NVIS Community for this unprecedented two-day interactive event. The purpose is to present a venue in which industry professionals can obtain information, education, and guidance on Night Vision Systems implementation, operations, and maintenance issues. The event will be held over a two-day period providing an open session, panel forums, vendor displays, and educational presentations.
- Today’s subject matter experts will engage in day-to-day NVIS issues to include FAA, CAA, and NVIS subject matter experts.
- Lectured topics on NVIS operational and maintenance issues. Get the facts!
- Panel discussions with FAA and NVIS subject matter experts regarding issues that affect the NVIS community with question and answer opportunities.
- Opportunities for end users to interact with product and service vendors.
- Catered luncheon included.
- Day 2 – Educational Tracks designed to facilitate face-to-face discussions with NVIS regulators and subject matter experts. Educational Tracks include:
- NVIS Operator Program Mgmt Course (8 hours)
- NVIS Maintenance Program Mgmt Course (8 hours)
- NVG Initial Pilot Ground School (8 hours)
- NVG Instructor Pilot Ground School (8 hours)
- NVG Inspection and Repair (4 hours)
- Enhanced Visual Systems (EVS) (4 hours)
If you would like more information please contact Lyn Burks at email@example.com.